Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Review: Walking Dead


Walking Dead
Walking Dead by C.E. Murphy

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Meh. Better than the others I guess but still hasn't achieved all of its glorious potential...The main character is evolving but still makes so damn many mistakes. At least she agrees with me that she's not a bright girl!

Anyway I liked this one better probably just because the lord master of the Wild Hunt graced us with his presence...He also kicked Jo's jaw as an hello but hey that's what one gets when one smiles when confronted with the Master Of the WILD HUNT! I mean, really? The guy is a GOD. Raw power. Wild. Immortal. And she just smiles! One either gets into a fighting stance or hides behind something sturdy...ONE DOES NOT SMILE! Specially when he tried to kill you, what, three or four times already! I'm really surprised she survived this long...honestly. It's like defying the rules of nature...in this case I guess those don't apply but like...rules of good writing? I don't know.

In any case, it means something is wrong when a reader actually wants to kill a main character right?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment