Thunderbird Falls by C.E. Murphy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
So...remember those mistakes I pointed out in my review of the first one? Yeah they are all here. And kinda gets worse because, this time, I didn't had the story to keep me busy.
I was so completely annoyed with Jo most of the time. How can she be so dense? It was so obvious Virissong was a bad guy. And that something was amiss when Coyote stopped answering her calls. C'mon! The "guy" (don't know what he is hence the quotation marks) was always there for her. Even when she didn't know she'd called him! So damn obvious! Uhh!
I'm surprised she survived! Oh wait! She's the main character! She always has to make it no matter how stupid she gets! Oh lord master of the hunt! (Yes I missed him in this book! At least he's hot and always manages to sidetrack me. It would have been a good thing in this one!)
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment