Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: Ordained


Ordained
Ordained by Devon Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I am astonished by this book. I'm serious. I had never read anything by this author, hell, I hadn't even heard of her or her books but I am so very happy to have read it! The writing is very straightforward and honest. The author manages to wrap the story in mystery while keeping things simple and easy for the reader to follow.
The main character is an enigma although you find from the beginning of the story about her abused childhood. The secondary characters are relatable and likeable. The enemies are hateful but also sad and pitiful. The story in itself is interesting but wouldn't have kept me so hooked in if the writing didn't complemented it so well. It's a very good début novel and I, personally, can't wait to continue this adventure.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment