Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: Pale Demon


Pale Demon
Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow. Getting to know Trent is awesome. He pissed me off as much as he pissed Rachel but now I like him! Amazing! And Al? Who would think he actually had a heart sometimes? I'm liking him too...and that's definitely a surprise!

I didn't like seeing Rachel helpless. I think she needs to really up her game. Her world is changing and I'm not sure it's in a good way either. I'm glad that she's starting to accept herself as a demon. She needs to start thinking about doing more curses. She may not like them but they keep her alive and that's more important than anything else. It's good to see a demon with principles and morals...don't get me wrong. But sometimes I really want to smash her head against a wall. If someone is trying to kill her, she should defend herself and not get beaten up and almost killed for being too afraid of hurting the other person! Seriously? You'll live longer if you stand up and say it's enough and fight back. I'm not happy with that part of her personality! It's really stupid thinking on her part.

On overall I loved this book. It has a lot of Trent in it! A lot of action and emotions. New dramas to deal with... I'm anxious to read the next one and the next one and so on....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment