A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
OK. So...I like Ivy. Really. I do. But the whole Ivy loves Rachel story? It creeps me out! Seriously. And the fact that Rachel is starting to love her back makes me wanna shout and kick her real hard! I like Kisten. I can understand why Rachel doesn't want to make a blood bond with him or Ivy for that matter. The idea of being bonded with someone for life without a chance to reverse it? Hell no!
Keep those fangs away from me too!! In a way, Ivy is the more safe choice in that case. Not only does she truly loves Rachel, she's also her best friend unfortunately she's also the most out of control vamp I've ever read about. Oh and Rachel is straight. That too.
Kisten seems to love Rachel. He says he does but he's also Piscarys former scion. I can't help thinking he would go back if he could nailing Rachel's ass on the way over.
Hell I think Rachel would be safer dating Trent and the guy is a drug leader! Anyway that vamp scar of hers is really disturbing me. It makes every vamp want to snack her. It's really unfair. I wish she could get rid of it. Unfortunately that doesn't seem possible. It seems she has 2 options: choose a vamp to bite her and bond her therefore loosing her appeal to other vamps OR get powerful enough to defend herself against the vamps who may try taking her. Including master vamps outside Cincinnati.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment