Finished reading "Demon Possessed" last night...Got a little carried away. Fortunately I wasn't needed to come back to work until late morning, so no harm done. Now on to the review:
It's an adult trilogy. Has a couple sex scenes. Very hot ones (especially considering Greyson is a Fire Demon). I usually don't appreciate sex scenes in my fantasy books. And really hate when there's no reason for it to be in the storyline but I kind of liked it this time. At least I felt it actually completed the story. It was part of it and not just some weird porn thing that some authors feel like writing. It's very fast paced. You feel like there's always something going on or about to happen. Very well written too. Loved the last book. Made me connect more to Megan and especially Greyson's feelings. Good ending. I just feel like it's not over. I mean it ends in a marriage proposal and makes sense and all...but I can't shake the feeling like there's more or it should have been more. Maybe it's just me. Nevertheless you should read it! Seriously. It's worth it! I'm definitely checking Stacia Kane's other books soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment