Looking back now, I can't actually imagine another way to end it all. One word Alyson: Perfect. Congrats!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Review of Everlasting by Alyson Noël
I finished reading "Everlasting" by Alyson Noel a couple days ago and totally forgot about it. I've been tracking the Immortals series since Alyson started writting them and was super anxious to read this one! After the ending of "Night Star" I really thought there wasn't much left that needed solving in this one. All the enemies are dead. Ever and Damen are safe. The only issue left was Ever not being able to touch Damen without getting Damen killed. So how hard could that be? After all they had eternity, right? Time wasn't extacly a problem! And then, Alyson just surprises me with this Quest that Ever suddenly must complete in order to save her soul and Damen's and its so nicely done! Totally amazing. Still can't believe the way she wrote it. And most importantly she solved things that I didn't even knew needed solving. Written in a very fluid and natural way. A Series that I will, no doubt, read over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment