Friday, December 9, 2011

Never a good thing!

So..I was thinking, (never a good thing that's for sure!) about what to publish this time and just had a great/wonderful revelation! Yeah I have those once a year or so...This is my blog. I mean, I already knew that of course, but I never actually considered it in any of my previous posts! I was always trying to think about interesting stuff to other people...not very sucessfully I admit but still. But why in the God's name (sorry 'bout using it in vain) would I do that?? My blog. My crap. My Choice. So...what the hell does all this really mean? Not much. Just warning everybody that I will publish whatever I want whenever I feel like it. Pics I like, stuff I find funny or awesome and music/lyrics that have inspired me in some way. Be prepared I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment