My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I know. Starting in the middle of a series again. Or so it seems even tho this is supposedly the first volume. Apparently there is a series or a book somewhere about the Ujal. I have not read said book or series and have no idea what actually happened there, however, there's so much info floating around this book, I don't feel like I missed much. Either way, I'm not concerned. This story was good and entertaining and I liked both my MCs. Jarek's attitude was way too possessive for me at first but I guess the Knowing (weird alien memory thing that happens when you meet your fated mate) was mostly responsible for that. After finding out what would happen if they didn't mate (namely madness and death)...yeah. I get it. Not to say I particularly liked that clichéd way of assuring they got it on in mere days of meeting each other but okay, I rolled with it and it wasn't so bad. I certainly ended up cheering for them anyway.
3.5 ★
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment