Sunday, November 22, 2015

Review: The House of Hades

The House of Hades The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. This book was intense. I simply couldn't stop reading it once I started. I don't even remember if I ate or not. That good. The ending however was a little heartbreaking. I liked Bob and Damases a lot and their deaths kind of depressed me. Annabeth seemed better tho. This time in Tartarus with Percy seemed to have given her a clearer vision of her future and set her priorities straight. I liked it. Percy was awesome as usual. Hazel, Frank and Leo finally grew up. That weird not-so-much-of-a-love-triangle was really annoying and distracting and I'm happy it's finally over. Piper still seems the less comfortable with who she is but she did evolve a little in this book. Jason, much like Percy, was his usual self. Maybe I don't notice much of an evolution with either of them because they were the most developed right from the start. Either way I like them and I'm rooting for them like crazy. Nicely done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment