My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I am not happy with the ending of this book. First of all, Amara's betrayal was a given. I don't know how they didn't see it coming because it was obvious as all hell. Secondly, I expected better from Zoey. The way she was captured at the end was really just the last drop of a long fall. I expect her to get better any time now but she just seems to reverse her progress every few pages. It's annoying. Thirdly, the lab? Strapped? Again?? I still want to read more but it's getting repetitive. Zoey gets caught. Ryker saves her. Zoey gets caught. Ryker saves her. Zoey gets caught...you get my drift. Worst of it all is that Zoey is actually more than human now and, despite years of training against fae and having more stamina and better healing abilities, she still gets her ass kicked all the time. Despite all of this though, this story is still incredibly compelling and I had a hard time putting it down. I hope the next book comes quickly. 3.5 ★
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment