Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Very good if still slightly disappointing for me. For some odd reason I can't quite understand I always expect these books to be out of this world extraordinary...my guess is that my love for the series in my teens tends to make me overly excited every time a book comes out. That being said, this book is still very good. Veronica is still her righteous self even when she's not. Logan still makes my heart pound faster and Keith is still the best father Veronica could have. However, I didn't find this story as compelling as the previous one. I found my attention wandering sometimes and, maybe because we find the culprit's identity early on, I just couldn't muster as much thrill for the ending as I did for the other book. Also the romance left me quite sad. They're just kind of stagnant now and they were always so vibrant together...Anyway. I'm not sorry I read it and I'm definitely looking forward to the next story.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment