Moonraker by Ian Fleming
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I don't know if I should be disapointed by the casual way the bad guy died in this book or laugh at the irony considering the bad guy was incredibly meticulous and patient and his death pretty much mocked him into his grave. Alas, I think I'll do a little of both.
So...This book was easier to read than Live and Let Die. Probably because it wasn't as focused on Britsh history as the previous or maybe because, even though I haven't seen the movie in forever, my unconscious probably caught a little thread of an idea and made it easier for me. Either way, I had fun. Now that I know what to expect my reading experience has improved considerably and I don't get a headache every time someone decides to give a lecture about some obscure subject. Hurray. Progress. James Bond continues to have incredible luck and I can't wait to see it ran out. I still love him but his adventures get weirder by the book.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment