Monday, February 4, 2013

Review: The Rhyn Trilogy


The Rhyn Trilogy
The Rhyn Trilogy by Lizzy Ford

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I still can't exactly understand how a woman can fall in love with a man who calls her blood monkey and treats her like a slave for the entire fist book but overall I did like this trilogy. I'm sorry it's still a long wait to read the rest of this story though. I bought this trilogy precisely because it was a finished series and turns out there's more under a different name. I hate it when this happens...but I'll wait and read it because it was dramatic, funny, interesting and action-packed and I can only assume the next books will be as well.

The main couple was frustrating beyond measure but oh so very sweet! I'm glad it turned out well for them! I hope Gabe's luck changes soon and Darkyn gets offed violently and slowly like he should've been in the end of this trilogy. I also hope Hannah, Katie's sister, wakes the hell up and notices that the world is falling apart and she needs to back her sister up! I'm so anxious to find out more about Rhyn and Katie as a couple and Hazel's arriving! So exciting!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment