Death Blows by D.D. Barant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Ah I totally saw that one coming. Cassius being the Centurion. Come on. The guy was directly responsible for 6 million human deaths. He had to have a redeeming quality! A super hero. Wow.
Silverado being the bad guy? Didn't convince me. I don't know. I just liked the guy (lem) since day one. Couldn't imagine him suddenly killing his partners even if was a brief partnership. He's a lem. And if there's a thing most lems have is loyalty. Brother Stone however... Yeah. That one never entered my cool list. Turns out he was human and absolutely crazy. Not that shocking! And not a very great loss when he decided to kill himself really.
Dr Pete however. Wow. There's a loss I wasn't expecting! And the way it happened...I almost cried. So yeah, there's Tair now. Not the same thing at all. Far as I see it Tair's a totally new character. I don't trust him and don't really like him either. Hope he gets better or does something totally bad so Jace can know where she stands with him.
Okay, I'm done.
Oh almost forgot. So cute of Cassius to help Gretchen with her baby. Like Jace said: "It's not a big deal at all. And definitely not the sweetest thing I've ever seen one friend do for another. "
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment