Friday, July 15, 2016

Review: A Secret to Die For

A Secret to Die For A Secret to Die For by Sierra Dean
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I've been an avid reader of this series from the start. Secret has had her moments of utter stupidity but mostly she's been an amazingly bad-ass main character totally worth following. So, why this, you ask? I read a couple reviews and could see this train-wreck coming from a mile away and decided to get the fudge out before it was too late. I just know I'd be so damn depressed with the ending in this series. Secret's humanity obsession was always her biggest weakness for me. Girl, you're half vamp and half were and you want to be human? Live a normal life? I don't get it. I also didn't get her romantic choice in the last book. Apparently it gets worse and...yeah. Train-wreck. Getting off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment